Touchscreen Video Player, 7-inch, Slider Switch, Expandable Memory, 2000mAh, MP4/MPG/AVI, PC or Mac
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 12% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 25% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 40% off
- TFT Color LCD Touchscreen, 7-inch Display, 16:9 Screen Ratio
- 8GB MicroSD External Memory + 256MB Built-in Flash Memory
- Slider Switch, Continuous Play Mode, 2W Built-in Speaker
- Mini-USB Connectivity for Data Transfer and LiPo Battery Recharge
- Playback AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG file formats, Windows or MacOS Compatible
- GoPro-ready, Drone-ready, Camcorder-ready unit
- Product Dimensions: 8.50 inch x 8.50 inch x 0.40 inch
Just by inserting the SD or MicroSD/TR memory, play back video clips recorded from GoPro units, Drone vehicles, and/or Camcorders. No need to interface with a computer to see the videos on the memory card. The 7-inch touchscreen is as big as the leading tablet at an affordable price. Plus, this Videopage device can be used over and over again for memory books or other projects. This Videopage is perfect for photo books of sizes 8.5" x 11", 10" x 10", 10" x 13", 11" x 14", and 12" x 12".
This is the advertisement for the Videopage product. With this device, you can play back your own video clips inside your picture book at the turn of a page. Available on Amazon.com and Video4Books.com Credits: Copyright owned by Video4Books MotionSickness.tv for motion graphics "Love" by Matt White, UM/EMI/PCU
Ad for Videopa...This is the advertisement for the Videopage product. With this...
Videopage for optometrists
Posted by Zenaida R on Sep 6th 2016
My optometry students in Latin America enjoy using these. The Videopages are mounted inside the binders at our seminars. Eye check-up procedures change every so often and I need to update my students. I deliver micro-USB with new videos. They can play the new videos right away without the need for an Internet connection.
Video screen for Raspberry Pi
Posted by Edward G on Sep 6th 2016
I am using the video screen as my monitor for my Raspberry Pi 3. It's cool and works great! For a 7 inch screen, it is way cheaper than other video screens on Amazon or Ada Fruit. It takes a little bit of disassembly but you get 3 accessories, speaker, LiPo battery & LED sensor, which makes up for the extra effort.